Power House Athletics is a 501(c)3 Non-profit Organization combining the efforts of teams formerly known as Team S.P.E.E.D, Need4Speed, & Student Athletes from Orlando, Apopka, Groveland, & West Orange County.
ALL ATHLETES are provided an opportunity to qualify and participate in a NATIONAL LEVEL Meet each year. All athletes 3rd Grade and higher have an opportunity to qualify for either the Elementary, Middle, or High School State Meet each year also. The 1st cycle of training is designed to qualify Student Athletes for the State Level Meets taking place in May each year. The 2nd cycle of training focuses on AAU/USATF Junior Olympics qualification for all students.
We are accepting donations to assist in funding training and competition for our Student Athletes. A donation of approximately $1 per day enables an athlete to train all season.
PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE
Donations can also be made via Ca$hApp- $PowerHouseatf
JOIN OUR CLUB
- Wear proper shoes for training. Basketball shoes are not meant for track/fitness training.
- Avoid concrete as much as possible
- Drink lots of water and limit sweet drinks.
- Stretch as often as possible
- Don't waste a workout or training session
- Team workouts are INDIVIDUAL workouts
-Get regular sleep
- Eat a proper diet, especially before a meet.
-Rest is part of the training plan
Orlando Divison: TBD
Groveland/Lake County Division: TBD
PDF version of the Registration Documents can be downloaded by clicking on "JOIN NOW". Local Area Club contacts for all 3 Training locations listed on the next page or email us at:Powerhouseatf@gmail.com