Power House Athletics is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization combining the efforts of teams formerly known as Deland Lightning Bolts, Team S.P.E.E.D, and Need4Speed featuring Student Athletes from Orlando, Deland, Groveland, and West Orange County.
This training focuses on State Meet Level competition for Middle & High School Students and AAU/USATF Junior Olympics qualification for all students. Most of our athletes are provided an opportunity to participate in a State and a National Level Meet each year.
We are accepting donations to assist in funding training and competition for our Student Athletes. A donation of approximately $1 per day enables an athlete to train all season.
PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE
Donations can also be made via
JOIN OUR CLUB
- Wear proper shoes for training. Basketball shoes are not meant for track/fitness training.
- Avoid concrete as much as possible
- Drink lots of water and limit sweet drinks.
- Stretch as often as possible
- Don't waste a workout or training session
- Team workouts are INDIVIDUAL workouts
-Get regular sleep
- Eat a proper diet, especially before a meet.
-Rest is part of the training plan
Mon & Wed : Wayne Densch YMCA 6:00 pm -7:30 pm
Tues & Thursday: Robinswood Middle School 5:30 - 6:30
Monday - Thursday @ 5pm @ Deland High School
Groveland/Lake County Division:
Monday & Wednesday- 5:30- 7:00 pm at South Lake HS
PDF version of the Registration Documents can be downloaded by clicking on "JOIN NOW". Local Area Club contacts for all 3 Training locations listed on the next page or email us at:Powerhouseatf@gmail.com