Power House Athletics Track & Field & Cross Country is unifying of efforts of teams formerly known as Team S.P.E.E.D, Need4Speed, & Student Athletes from Orlando, Apopka, Groveland, West Orange and South East Lake Counties. We are also a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization. All money raised is used to support these student athletes and their endeavors on the track and in the classroom.
ALL ATHLETES are provided an opportunity to qualify and participate in a NATIONAL LEVEL Meet each year. All athletes 3rd Grade and higher have an opportunity to qualify for either the Elementary, Middle, or High School State Meet each year also. The 1st cycle of training is designed to qualify Student Athletes for the State Level Meets taking place in May each year. The 2nd cycle of training focuses on AAU/USATF Junior Olympics qualification for all students. We also just started a Cross Country Program for 2019-2020 season.
We are accepting donations to assist in funding training and competition for our Student Athletes. A donation of approximately $1 per day enables an athlete to train all season.
PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE
Donations can also be made via Ca$hApp- $PowerHouseatf
JOIN OUR CLUB
- Don't waste a workout or training session
- Every rep & lap is a chance to get better.
- Individual Workouts are TEAM Workouts
- TEAM Workouts are Individual Workouts
- Rest is an essential part of training
- Get regular sleep and plenty of it
- Wear proper running shoes for training.
- Avoid concrete as much as possible
- Drink lots of water & avoid artificial sugar.
- Eat a proper diet, especially before a meet.
- Stretch as often as possible
Orlando Divison: TBD
Groveland/Lake County Division: TBD
PDF version of the Registration Documents can be downloaded by clicking on "JOIN NOW".
Local Area Club contacts for both Training locations listed on the next page or email us at: Powerhouseatf@gmail.com