Power House Athletics is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization combining the efforts of teams formerly known as Deland Lightning Bolts, Team S.P.E.E.D, and Need4Speed. The club features Student Athletes from Orlando, Deland, Groveland, and West Orange County.
This training focuses on State Meet Level competition for Middle & High School Students and AAU/USATF Junior Olympics qualification for all students. More than half of our Student Athletes qualified for the Junior Olympics in 2017.
We are accepting donations to assist in funding training and competition for our Student Athletes. A donation of $1 per day enables an athlete to run all season.
PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE
Donations can also be made via
JOIN OUR CLUB
- Wear proper shoes for training. Basketball shoes are not meant for track/fitness training.
- Avoid concrete as much as possible
- Drink lots of water and limit sweet drinks.
- Stretch as often as possible
- Don't waste a workout or training session
- Team workouts are INDIVIDUAL workouts
-Get regular sleep
- Eat a proper diet, especially before a meet.
- DO NOT OVERTRAIN. Get proper rest
Orange County: Mondays & Wednesdays- TBD Group Conditioning Training (Coach Specified)
Orlando: Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:30-7:00 pm @ Robinswood Middle School
Deland: Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:00-7:00 pm @ Deland High School
Lake County: Mondays & Wednesdays 5:30-7:00 pm @South Lake High School
We are no longer accepting athletes for training.